Program Information Orientation is Tuesday, September 6, 2022 for most programs.
Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the schedule.
Program Information Sessions
This is your only chance to connect with your program coordinators and instructors before the first day of classes.
- PIS sessions will be hosted on-campus or online, depending on your program. Please refer to the schedule (which will be released later in August) to see when your session is. Your professors are excited to welcome you to NC!
- You’ll review your courses, TLP (Teaching Learning Plan), what supplies you will need, how your program delivery will take place (online, hybrid, on-campus) and what you need to know for your first day of classes.
- You’ll go over Blackboard and what your responsibilities are as a student to succeed in your program.
- Have your questions answered before classes start.
Co-op Information Sessions
If you are in a co-op program you need to attend your virtual Co-op Information Session.
- Sessions will be hosted online. Please attend both your PIS and your Co-op Information Session.
- Meet the Co-op team, hear about industry-specific co-op prep sessions, and how to secure a co-op position.
- Learn about the MyCareer portal, which houses all things co-op, from job postings to reporting tools.
- Ask your Co-op Consultant any questions you might have to feel comfortable and confident about your co-op experience!
Attending your Program Session Orientation is mandatory, whether it’s online or in person. Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, September 6th and ensure you are available that day.
Get ready to attend your session:
- Make sure you’ve cleared your schedule on Tuesday, September 6 (some exceptions apply) from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST. Sessions will be taking place throughout this time frame.
- Check the schedule for the time and link to your session(s).
- Add your session time to your phone/agenda and set a reminder so you don’t miss it.
- Check your program homeroom on Blackboard for details.
- Check your NC email, personal email, MyNC Announcements and the main website for updates.
- Attend your session. Ask questions, connect with your instructors and introduce yourself! Now’s the time to start building a relationship with them!
- Search for your program below to get the time, location and delivery type for your session.
- If you are a co-op student, please attend both your program information session and co-op information session.
- If a program indicates TBA (to be announced) please check back for details.
Schedule coming in late August. Please check back!